Monday, February 22, 2010

An epic map of Westeros


I don't own the edition of A Clash of Kings that featured this epic fold-out map of King's Landing, the largest city in George R.R. Martin's Westeros, but I ran across a decent high-res photo of the map on Awful Books (which criticizes not the content, but the presentation of various books. Eh.).

I'm hosting the image here on the outside chance that it disappears from Awful Books, because I love this rendering of King's Landing and plan to use it in my own games one day.

4 comments:

brandykruse said...

Thanks for the post! I didn't know this existed.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm salivating...

David Larkins said...

Would that every fantasy city map looked like that...

Emperor said...

I am impressed. I draw maps for my settings, but definately nothing as inspiring.